Thursday 1 January 2015

New Year's Resolutions !!!


Happy New Year lovely ladies !!!

Today I've spent some hours walking in the woods with my family and some friends, so I've had the time to thinking about my resolutions for this brand new year...
1. Graduate and pass the state certification exam for social workers.
2. Move more, doing an hour walk at least two times a week and going regularly to my zumba lessons.
3. Try to find a way to do a working experience abroad, in England or in the north of Europe.
4. Improve my english.
5. Learn to be less touchy and impulsive and to become more patient.
6. Find more time for my blog and my passions.
7. Learn to enjoy the little daily pleasures, rejoicing of what I have instead of regretting what I miss.
8. Save more money.
9. Dedicate more time to my closest friends, letting them know how much I love them and how precious they are for me.
10. Spend more quality time with my sister.
11. Grow my hair and keep them in my natural color.
12. Learn to be more self-confident and to think positive.

Love
Martina

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year lovely lady!! <3 xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much lovely Jennie!!! Happy New Year to youuuu <3!!!
      Lots of love!
      Martina

      Delete