Tuesday 23 December 2014

The Christmas Tag!


It's just two days until Christmas and I'm feeling really excited about it!!!
I've wrapped all my presents, started to make the vegan " panettone" ( it takes two days to be ready), written all the christmas cards for my friends and family..so it's time to show a little bit of Christmas spirit also in my blog!
I haven't actually been tagged to do this, but I love this kind of tag so much for not to do it!!!

1. What is your favourite Christmas Movie?

" The Holiday",no doubt! I've watched this movie thousands of times!!! 
I wish I could live in a beautiful cottage like Iris, open the door and find a stunning stranger like Jude Law!

2. Do you open presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas morning? 

When I was a baby girl I used to open presents on Christmas morning, but this year I'll open them on Christmas Eve with my parents and my sister, drinking hot chocolate and eating cinnamon biscuits.

3. Do you have a favourite Christmas memory? 

I remember that when I was little and I believed in Santa Claus I used to leave a big red cup of hot chocolate with two biscuits for him on the kitchen table and some pieces of carrot for his reindeers. On Christmas morning then, full of trepidation, I used to find only the crumbs of the biscuits that Santa Claus had eaten and many presents under the tree.



4. Favourite festive food? 

Gingerbread men..delicious!!!

5. Favourite Christmas gift?

This is a really difficult question because I've received many beautiful gifts from friends and family, but I remember that I've been full of happiness when my grandparents have bought me " The Complete Tales of Beatrix Potter", one of my favourite books ever.

6. Favourite Christmas scent?

"Cinnamon sticks" by Yankee Candles


7. Do you have any Christmas Eve traditions?

On Christmas Eve I usually go to church after having dinner with my family and we celebrate together at midnight, after the function, unwrapping the presents and drinking hot chocolate in our pyjamas.

8. What tops your tree? 

A cloth tape ivory and gold.

9. As a kid what was the one (crazy, wild, extravagant) you always asked for but never received?

I don't remember something particularly extravagant, but one year I've asked the " Sylvanian house" and I've never received it!!!What a pity!..It was amazing!


10. What's the best part about Christmas for you?

Despite all the lovely presents you can receive, I think the best part of Christmas is spending festive time with my family and my dearest friends, chatting, laughing, watching christmas movies, hugging, singing, eating delicious food and celebrating in happiness.


Merry Christmas!!!!
Love
Martina

4 comments: