Sunday 6 July 2014

Something New!!!


Hello everyone!!!
I'm so glad to have time to write a post this Sunday :)!
Yesterday was the first day of sales in Italy, so I spent the entire morning wandering in Vicenza with my best friend, hunting for bargains!
 In the last couple of months I'd never had time to go shopping, so I felt really excited and full of expectations!
This is the haul that I managed to grab, among the crowd of women, and I'm really really satisfied because I found exactly what I wanted.



I bought these clothes from United Colors of Benetton, an Italian brand that I love because it has a good value for money and its collections are always colorful and cool, but also refined at the same time.


Even this floral blouse is Benetton and I think that it's perfect with my new light blue earrings in the shape of a rose and my straw hat with the ribbon, which I bought when I was on holiday in Malta!!!
I really want to show you also the next book in my read list: The Irresistible Blueberry Bakeshop & Cafe. It was described as a tempting summer read, perfect for fans of The Notebook of Nicholas Sparks, so I thought it could be perfect for me and I cannot wait to start it!


In a little shop I found also these leather sandals, which are really comfortable and perfect  to wear everyday, with skirts, shorts and nice dresses.


 And finally the last but not the least: the Naked palette of Urban Decay! 
It was time that I wanted to buy it because I think it's perfect for the lovers of eye shadows in the shades of brown like me; the colors are twelve, both brilliant and opaque, all very pigmented and long-lasting.
Yesterday afternoon I had fun creating some make up and I have to say that I'm really proud of my purchase!


Lots of Love
xoxo
Martina

2 comments:

  1. Someone introduced me to the Naked palette just this weeked, it's pretty incredible! Good shopping Martina.
    Your sandals look perfect too.
    M x Life Outside London

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Michelle!!!:) Really? we have a connection!!!;) I'm in love with this palette..it's perfect if you want a natural look! Thank you for the sandals..they are super comfortable!!!
      xoxo
      Martina

      Delete