Tuesday 8 July 2014

Recently I am...


 
Reading "The Cuckoo's calling", the crime fiction novel by J.K. Rowling, published under the pseudonym Robert Galbraith. Although I'm not fond of this kind of stories, the sensational writing of this author can make me love all her books.

Listening "Milky Chance", a German alternative pop folk rock duo,especially their album "Sadnecessary".

Cooking rice spaghetti with shrimps, carrots, courgettes, bean sprouts and soy sauce. I prepared them with my sister, who loves chinese food, last week and they were delicious, so I'm looking forward to do them again.

Drinking smoothies, because they are perfect on summer time when you have a lot of seasonal fruits and you need something fresh and nutritious.

Wanting a new perfume!I've just finished my favourite one and I can't stay without...any suggestion?

Progressing on my university thesis!:) I'm literally overwhelmed by books!!!

Tasting ice creams, which are my summer sin of gluttony!

Buying new clothes, shoes and accessories half price! I wonder why, during the period of sales, priorities suddenly disappear and everything seems absolutely necessary!?!

Dreaming to live near the beach, wake up early in the morning and have long strolls on the cool sand with Cloe by my side.

Bloglovin Prattle and Froth, Little Winter and The Tea Drinking English Rose.

Obsessed by dark chocolate!I'm pretty sure it gives addiction!

Watching "Don't tell the bride", "Location, Location, Location" and "Dinner date".

Planning my holiday in the North Yorkshire, at Yarndale Festival (a popular yarn festival), at the end of September. I'll be there for five days with my mother, who loves knitting and crocheting, and my best friend.

Trying to post more!I've been rather absent in the last couple of months and I've missed it a lot. From now on I'll do my best, I promise.

Waiting for some weekends at the seaside or in the mountains, to relax and tan a little. It has been just a month ago but Malta seems already so far away...

Wearing my Rayban sunglasses, hoping the sun will shine all summer long!

Feeling proud about my job: working with children suffering from deficits of attention and dyslexia and who have family problems is really challenging, but immensely rewarding at the same time.

Thanking for my family and my friends, always! Life wouldn't be as beautiful as it is without their love and support!


Love
xoxo
Martina 


                                    




     


0 comments:

Post a Comment