Thursday 13 March 2014

An afternoon of shopping!!!


Yesterday I went shopping with my best friend in my favourite shop called "Lady", which sells clothes, bags, shoes and  accessories from England! For my birthday I received a gift certificate to spend there and I was so excited!!!I tried many things and, in the end, I chose this beautiful grey skirt with embroidered pockets and this scarf with colorful birds :)!
 A bought also a black cotton sweater with tiny buttons from Tezenis to match with the skirt.


While I was looking at another shop window I saw this wonderful light blue blouse and I loved it at the first sight!!!
I really like this pastel color and it seems perfect with the arrival of spring!!!


And here Minù, posing to be photographed in the morning sunlight!!!


Love 
Martina

2 comments: